PAFCOE Scholarship is only available for applicants who are residents of the Philippines, don't have a sponsor, and are not capable of paying their FULL-COURSEE Tuition.
If you are just hoping to be able to save money when your scholarship gets approved, this is not for you. Help other more deserving scholarship applicants go through PAFCOE by just paying your own tuition. Thank you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The scholarship will only be granted to applicants who would agree on the following terms and conditions:
1. The scholarship grant will only cover the applicant's tuition (Php 27,000.00). The applicant will personally pay for the registration fee (Php 950.00), accommodation (Php 1,000.00 per month), books (up to Php 2,000.00), uniform (Php 2,000.00), travels (up to Php 2,500.00), and any other training expenses on or before their due dates as scheduled by the Finance Coordinator.
2. The applicant should make sure that his/her grade on any subject will not go below B (82.9) on all assessment periods.
3. The scholarship will be applied at 3 periods:
Determinant Amount Applied Coverage
Scholarship Approval 9,000.00 Week 1,2,3,4
First Assessment 9,000.00 Week 5,6,7,8
Second Assessment 9,000.00 Week 9 onwards
4. If a scholar's grade on any subject goes below B (82.9) after the first or second assessment, the scholarship will be forfeited at that point.
5. The student conduct is assessed at the end of every week. The scholar should not have a rating of lower than B (82.9) on any conduct criteria anytime throughout the training duration. Otherwise, the scholarship will be forfeited.
6. The scholar must be cooperative and willing to be changed. All policies of PAFCOE must be followed carefully or the scholarship will be forfeited.
7. Once the scholarship is forfeited, the ex-scholar should pay the remaining balance to be allowed to continue attending classes and march during the graduation ceremony.
8. PAFCOE will determine the OJT site of a scholar.
9. The scholar should dedicate the immediate 12 months after graduation to work on any mission assignment that PAFCOE will give. Contract will be signed upon final registration.
QUALIFICATION NO. 1: The applicant must have a proof of commendable performance. (Proof of Commendable Performance must be submitted as supporting document)
A PAFCOE Scholar must maintain an average over-all grade of 82.9% during the 2 assessment period of the PAFCOE training. Because of this, we need an assurance that the scholarship recipient will perform well throughout the training duration. Past performance record is a good indicator of future performance. Therefore, PAFCOE scholarship requires a PROOF OF COMMENDABLE PERFORMANCE. A proof of commendable performance can come in the form of Certificate of Recognition, Academic Transcript of Record, Service Record, and Most Recent Grade Slip. Recipients of Academic Excellence awards (Cum Laude, Dean's List, etc.), Departmental Awards, and Work Excellence Awards have a very high chance of being approved for Scholarship. An applicant with an Academic Transcript of Record with a Grade Point Average equivalent to 85% and above also has a very high chance of being approved as a Scholar.
The proof of commendable performance must be scanned and e-mailed to:
The proof of commendable performance must be submitted on or before June 23, 2020 for assessment. Approved Scholars with Proof of Commendable Performance are exempt from paying the 9,000.00 pesos required tuition fee on the Final Enrollment date. The following is how the rest of the scholarship grant will be applied:
Scholarship Grant No. 1:
Condition: The applicant is Approved as PAFCOE Scholar with Proof of Commendable Performance
Scholarship Grant: 9000.00 pesos will be applied to the tuition on July 23 - this covers weeks 1 to 4.
Scholarship Grant No. 2:
Condition: After 4 weeks of training, the trainees has an average over-all grade of 82.9% during the first grade assessment and maintained a conduct grade of A
Scholarship Grant: Another 9000.00 pesos will be applied to the tuition on August 23 - this covers weeks 5 to 8.
Scholarship Grant No. 3:
Condition: After 8 weeks of training, the trainee has an average over-all grade of 82.9% during the 2nd grade assessment and maintained a conduct grade of A
Scholarship Grant: Another 9000.00 pesos will be applied to the tuition on September 20 - this covers weeks 9 up to the graduation date.
A scholarship applicant who does not have a proof of commendable performance may still avail of Scholarship Grant No. 2 and 3 given that the person passed the indicated conditions. However, for scholarship applicants who does not have a proof of commendable performance to be considered a student of PAFCOE, the initial 9,000.00 tuition fee must be paid on July 23, 2020.
Scholarship Grants does not cover the Registration Fee (950.00 pesos), the Book Fees (2,500.00 pesos), the Uniform Fees (2,000.00 pesos), and the Dormitory Fee (up to 3,000.00 pesos).
QUALIFICATION NO. 2: The applicant is not capable of personally paying the training expenses.
QUALIFICATION NO. 3: The scholarship applicant must be willing to serve as full-time missionary for at least 1 year immediately after the PAFCOE Graduation (January to December 2020).
PAFCOE will only approve Scholarship Grants to applicants who have a true missionary heart.